Saturday, January 3, 2009

The "UNENDING" bowl season





I don't know about your house, but at ours it has been football, football and more football all the time. When one bowl game ends, another one begins. We did have fun watching the Capitol One Bowl on New Years day that featured our own Michigan State--who did not win :( Marin and Jake had a good time, and Marin enjoyed wearing his MSU hat. She is a true football coaches daughter and spends lots of time in the back room with dad where there is often a game on. As you can see, even Kaela made an appearance! Happy New year to all!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Yes, here too!! Tonight is a big one and then Thursday night is the Gators - woo hoo!! Go Gators!!

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I use a canon 5D. But I plan to do a little FAQ later tonight or tomorrow on my blog for more details about that:)