Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Here we go again...

Well as you can see from the new widget on the sidebar, we are expecting a new baby this August! Rob doesn't sleep much that time of year due to football, so what the heck right! Everyone is very excited--even Kaela, well maybe just a very little bit for her! Jake really wants a brother-no more sisters please! I have been feeling great and am embracing this last journey of pregnancy. God has been good to me and I am very blessed! I am also very excited that it is 40 degrees out today, and supposed to be even warmer later this week! Spring can't come soon enough!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I always thought four was a good number - each parent can hold hands with two kids. I'm glad you're feeling good. Enjoy! They grow up so fast! (Boy, do I sound old!)
Love, Aunt Sue

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

mmg said...

You know what they say - once you have three you are outnumbered anyway. In your case, you have great kids who are going to be very helpful. Congrats! I can't wait to see you. I'm sure you are the cutest pregnant woman ever - like you were with the other kids. Take care.

Les said...

Yay! It's blog official :) SO excited for you guys and to be an auntie again.