Sunday, December 7, 2008

A hunting we will go...






This afternoon we went on a hunt to cut down our Christmas tree. It's a tradition that we started doing last year. Love the smell of a real tree in the house. We found a great place that brought the tree back and shook, trimmed the stump, wrapped it, and tied it to your car for $35--Great Deal! It was very cold, but the crew had fun. We also braved the cold yesterday at the Christmas Farmers Market downtown Dewitt. Santa was there, although Marin wished he wasn't-she cried when I sat her on his lap. I told her not to worry, I was sure she was on the NICE list! They had cookies, caroling and horse drawn wagon rides. We appear to have enjoyed what the cold weather had to offer this weekend! We got a lot more winter to GO!!!

2 comments:

Les said...

Yay a tree! And Marin smiling with a cute little red button nose :)

Sandra said...

Hi there, thank you so much for stopping at my food blog, I'm so glad you enjoyed the chili recipe, it's my family's favorite :)

And congrats on winning the chili cook off that is so cool :)

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend, Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Sandra