Friday, December 26, 2008

Post Christmas Thoughts and Pics










Merry Christmas all! Now that the holiday is over, I have some time to post some thoughts and pics! First of all Christmas was perfect this year. We spent Christmas Eve at my Mom and Dad in laws. My MIL always has her house decorated so festive and this year was no exception. The above pics are of Marin at there house that night. She made one of our favorites-Chicken Cordon Bleu and had a wonderful pumpkin and cream desert. There was definitly no more room in our stomachs by the end. Kaela received a newly remodeled entertainment center and a TV for her room--pics to follow. She was very excited. We also go to spend time with Uncle Chuck which was nice! We spent Christmas morning together as a family and enjoyed watching everyone open there gifts. After that my sister and her family and my mom and dad came over for brunch--which today I have noticed that I have no pics of! We made omelets in a bag and had the famous monkey bread! My best present this year was being able to spend time with my family that I love. The other presents are great but family is the best present of all! The only thing missing was Lesli and her family and Grandma Helen! Wish they were here! Anyway Merry Christmas to all!

No comments: