Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The big reveal






Well after many hours and days of work, Marin's new room is officially finished! It turned out just how I pictured it in my head and just how I wanted. The colors are brown and different shades of pink. It matches her perfectly! The wall appliques are from Ellephannie on the Etsy website. The great find in the room is the $5 pink and brown dot rug on the floor. Long story but Babyiam.com had it listed at the wrong price and were so great to honor the order for me! I couldn't have done this without all the hard work from my mom in law. If it is made of fabric in the room- she is behind it. All the beautiful blankets, sheets, pillows and the awesome curtains were all sewn by her! Thanks mom!!! The cute bear lamp on the dresser was something that was Rob's when he was little from his grandparents--it is a lovely keepsake! There is also a toy chest in the closet that was Liz's-Rob's mom-chest from when she was a child. Marin loves it in her new room and we love it too!!!

1 comment:

Les said...

Wow Chris! I love it! That tree behind her bed is amazing! And Liz did great with all the curtains and such. GReat Job... come do Luke's for me!