Saturday, November 1, 2008

Last day of October






Alright, I am not very computer saavy and have never blogged before, but I so enjoy my sister Lesli's blog that I thought I'd give it a go. My kids love to follow her blog online and I hope that this will help keep everyone closer together, although far apart! Now for the good stuff. I had a little ladybug with me yesterday, along with a little monster. My sister Jess and I took my mom out lunch---gluten free from PF Changs of course--and visited with Nana at work yesterday on Halloween. The kids were so cute--see pics--and Marin as usual ate nothing for lunch! After that we visited Daddy at work at the high school and went to Jake's Halloween parade. What a scary skeleton! He was very tired of people asking him what was on his face by the end of the day! Last but not least the Panthers played in the first playoff game of the season and came back from being down 20 points at half to an amazing victory of 27-26 over the Sexton Big Reds. Rob was excited to say the least and very proud of his players--GO BLUE! Jake of course did a great job as the waterboy! The ladybug lasted most of the game and as usual was the fan favorite. The sad thing was that for the first year I didn't get a pic of all 3 kids together! Anyway that was our last day of October--it was beautiful and full of excitement!

3 comments:

Deb said...

guess you're not at irmc toda, but your blog looks great:)

Les said...

Woo- Hoo! A sister blog. I can see how the Ladybug was the fan fav! Will be checking in lots :)

mmg said...

Wow - Marin is growing so much and Jacob is so tall! My Dad was so proud of Rob beating Sexton (he graduated from there). He follows the Dewitt scores in the newspaper.

Take care!
Melissa