Friday, November 7, 2008

The zoo with good friends






This week I found out the that zoo is free as of Nov. 1! I have a little girl who LOVES to be outside--inherited from her grandpa who also loves the outdoors and has instilled that in her--so the zoo was the perfect place for her! We have had the great fortune of an unusually warm first week of October in Michigan--70's !!! On Monday we all went, along with Nanna and Dayton. Even the older kids enjoyed it! I of course had NO camera--loser! So because of that I had to go back to get some pics of Marin outside in the fall--also because I see so many blogs with these beautiful pics of their kids and I am determined to have pics like these--at least someday! SO on Wednesday we went back with my friend Denise and the 2 Brya girls, who are Marin's little friends--Gabby and Molly. They had a great time running around and feeding the ducks. It was so cute when they all held hands! I tried many times to get one of those great pics, but I ended up with lots of Marin looking at the ground! I'll get there!


AND...
GO PANTHERS---BEAT EAST LANSING TROJANS TONIGHT!!!

1 comment:

Les said...

Her little friends are so cute!