Monday, November 17, 2008

Never alone

I am just sitting here on my couch-- 2 precious babes are taking naps--and I am thinking about how blessed my life is. There have been so many times that I have felt alone in this journey, but I now know looking back on it, that I have never been alone. Yes, I have a wonderful family who have always supported and helped me, but it has been God that has been walking beside me every step of the way. It is he that should receive all the glory for everything that has happened in my life. The three beautiful children that have been given to me to care for, and the one that I long to meet one day in heaven. They are given to me by the grace of God! There have been so many days in my life that I may have felt so alone, but my God is and always has been with me and I am so grateful for that! At church last week, we had a moving time of singing--which is my favorite part. I keep Marin with me during the singing as I hope that someday she will enjoy praising God with her voice as much as I do. She had fallen asleep and I had sat down with her. We were singing a song about how God never lets go of you and I had such a sense of peace. I was holding one of the loves of my life and had my hand reaching to heaven with tears on my face. My God will never let go of me and he has held me this entire journey!

1 comment:

Les said...

That was so neat to hear your heart sis. I love you. Your life is an awesome testimony.